The Alex Timpson Trust’s main objective is to help enrich the lives of vulnerable young people.
In 2019 Donations were made to the below charities, to name but a few;
- Drama Expressions – Respite 4U
- Clapton Common Boys Club
- Young Star Mentoring
- We Do Care (Bucks council)
- Youth Space
- Fulfil The Wish
- Hawthwaite House
- Resume Foundation
- Blessings in Disguise
- Health Equalities Group
- Francis Childrens Society
- Calm connections – RESET
- Haveley Hey Primary School
- Happy Days Children’s Charity
- Argley Sports and Work Wear Ltd
- Hemel Mudlarks – Hemel Hempstead
- Frampton Cottrell – Engineering program
- Christmas Dinner Brighton.
- Home-Start Match Funding
- Wirral Hospice St John’s
- Able Kids
To kick start 2020 we have donated to the below charities;
- Black Country Cobras
- Oak View Academy
- Stockport School
The Trustees meet every quarter and discuss application received requesting funding, the next meeting will be in March.
We also send gift vouchers out to support fundraisers that will benefit young people.
If you would like further information or if you would like to complete an application for funding please contact Bernadette on bernadette.o’email@example.com